Graham Therapy and Fitness offers personal training services by a Certified Strength and Conditioning Instructor and a Certified Personal Trainer. Personal Training may be of particular benefit to:
- Individuals who have reached their potential in physical therapy and are ready to switch to a more aerobic environment.
- Individuals with pre-existing conditions that would benefit from the oversight of a certified trainer while exercising.
- Functional fitness
- Weight loss goals
- Strength training
- Scoliosis and posture specific exercise coaching for programs developed at Graham Therapy and Fitness, P.A.
- Wellness exercise
- Exercise after physical therapy: keep your home exercise program strong and growing!
The sessions are highly customized to each client. Before the inception of any personal training session, an assessment and questionnaire are used to identify the client’s goals and abilities in order to establish baseline measurements that will be used as markers throughout the training sessions.
- Blood pressure
- Body max index
- Waist circumference
- Body composition
- Body alignment
- VO2 Max calculation
- Core stabilization evaluation
- Strength and Conditioning
- Postural Stabilization
For more information, Contact us at Bethesda, MD center.