Please have your prescription and insurance card available when you call. This will allow us to verify your insurance benefits and provide you with an estimate of coverage.
To bring on your first visit:
- All physician contact information (e.g. pediatrician, primary, orthopaedic, etc.) including phone and fax numbers.
- All X-rays. (Be prepared to leave them with therapist for a day or two.)
- Current day and/or night braces for scoliosis/kyphosis patients.
- A water bottle.
- Notebook, pen, and paper to take notes as needed.
- 3-ring binder or folder to assist in organizing paperwork (optional)
- Snack or plan for meal at local restaurants near the clinic during break for Scoliosis/Kyphosis Patients.
- Parents/Family accompanying patient minors may wish to bring reading material or other activity as they will be invited to view exercises periodically, but not necessarily throughout every session.